Men’s Paddling Trip
When the men paddle into the wilderness.
Top 10 Reasons Fall paddling is GREAT
1. Fall is beautiful.
2. You won’t have sore feet.
3. You can still swim.
4. A campfire always feels good.
5. No shortage of water to filter.
6. Great sense of accomplishment.
7. The leaves on the trees are beautiful.
8. You will appreciate your shower and toilet after.
9. Sunsets on the water are breathtaking.
10. The view from the hammock is worth it.
What to expect
- Time with Jesus.
- Depending on what group you choose, we will paddle between 3-15+ miles.
- Slow down, disconnect from the world, and fellowship with men and with Jesus.
- Learn outdoor skills like – paddling, orienteering, firebuilding, staying warm, setting up tent/hammocks, filtering water, backcountry cooking, etc.
- On the daily – Wake up, get warm, eat breakfast, group/solo Bible time, paddle around, swim, hike trails, chat with buddies, eat lunch, set up camp, eat dinner, group Bible time, enjoy the fire, sleep, repeat.
- On the way home – shove our faces full of food, and get really excited to see your family!