HORIZON YOUTH VISION
“Don’t leave the kids or the youth behind.” That’s what God spoke at the beginning of Horizon Christian Fellowship, and we hold to it. The youth go through the Word of God like everyone else at Horizon – chapter by chapter, verse by verse.
Feel free to email Wilson or Caleb for info or if you have any questions.
MS&HS. 6pm hangtime, 7pm worship and the word on South Campus. Going through New Testament
MIDDLE SCHOOL: After worship 3rd service, upstairs in the Chapel room. Going through Old Testament
HIGH SCHOOL: 6-8pm 1st and 3rd Sunday nights at Wilson’s house! Email for more info.
Senior High youth pastor
Junior High youth pastor
• I Cor 5:1-2 – God’s Heart for Sexual Morality
• Why Are There So Many Different Churches?
• Thinking Biblically About Any Issue
• Answers in Genesis – Plenty of great material comparing the Bible with the world as it is by PhDs on many topics at many reading levels
• Homosexuality & the Gospel – Best talk on this I’ve ever heard; super loving, super thorough, super biblical. Click “Evangelism & Culture” and see the 3 audio files.
Point made with humor: A Textual Analysis of Winnie the Pooh
Serious discussion: https://answersingenesis.org/bible/
This ministry sends updates ~1-2x a week.
Subscribe to youth updates via text or email: