Registration is closed.
speaker - Pam Markey
Pam is a: daughter of missionaries, missionary, pastor’s wife, teacher, mother of 9, grandmother of 35, widow, counselor, mentor, retreat and conference speaker, world traveler, an encourager to many, lover of God, and a wise woman. She is currently serving the Lord in Budapest, Hungary as the Director of Mission at CCBCE Hungary.
- Rooming will be honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- CURRENTLY SOLD OUT | Hotel-style lodge rooms with a choice of 2-4 persons per room. (with bedding)
- Dormitory rooms (8 rooms with 8 women in each, 2 rooms with 16 women in each). The dormitory rooms have bunk beds. There are large restroom and shower facilities in the building. The rooms do not have furnished bedding, so be sure to bring bedding.
- A common room is available for fellowship, games, snacks, etc.
If you have a large group of women who would like to room together in the dormitory, please include all their names when you register.
- Registration and check-in will be 3pm-7pm on Friday.
- Friday dinner will begin at 6pm
- Retreat will end at noon on Sunday.
Bring the following:
- Balance due (check or cash only)
- Casual clothing
- Snacks for your room
- $$ for book table
- Bedding and towels. (Motel-style rooms have this provided)
- Board games and unfinished crafts for free time.
Retreat is held at Higher Ground Conference Center
3820 Logan Creek Lane
West Harrison, IN 47060
If you have any food allergies please contact Higher Ground by September 3rd (812-637-3777).