Guidance & Academics
- Some Colleges require a require a Counselor signature page or High School Report.
-Signature pages and report requests should be given to your counselor at least two weeks before the application deadline.
-These should be given to your counselor with a stamped envelope.
- Transcripts are sent to colleges, universities, scholarship committees, employers, and etc.
- High school credits earned while in Middle School shall be included on the High School Transcript (some exceptions apply)
- Students must complete a Transcript request form to have their transcript sent to another location. (see form below)
- Transcripts are processed as soon as possible, normally within 24-72 hours.
- A student may request up to 4 official transcripts to be sent to their choice locations.
- One final transcript will be sent to the college or university, chosen by the student, upon graduation.
- There will be a $2.00 charge for additional transcript requests.
- After June 15th of the graduating year, transcripts will cost $2.00
- Transcripts will be sent out when the fee is received (if applicable)
- Fees may be sent to:
Horizon Christian School
7702 Indian Lake Road
Indianapolis, IN 46236
- Middle school students earning a C or C+ in a High school course are strongly encouraged to retake the course in high school.
- Middle school students earning a D+ or lower in a high school course must retake the course to meet the prerequisites for the next level course within the discipline.
- The grade the student is assigned when repeating the course will replace the first grade earned and becomes part of the student’s GPA and transcript.
- All incoming Freshman are required to make an appointment with the academic adviser to discuss their 4 year graduation plan.
- Horizon Christian School will no longer post elective choices online. Parents and students are strongly encouraged to speak with the Academic Advisor to select electives.
- Due to elective requirements for middle school, incoming 6th graders do not need a scheduling meeting.
- Please contact Becky Thomasson at email@example.com or phone to set up an appointment time.
- Classes will be chosen for students who do not make their selections by the first day of school.
Transcript Request Form:
21st Century Scholars
Indiana’s 21st Century Scholars program offers income-eligible Hoosier students up to four years of paid tuition at an eligible Indiana college or university after they graduate from high school, dependent upon financial need. In middle and high school, Scholars are connected to programs and resources to help them stay on track for college and career success. Once in college, Scholars receive support to complete their college degrees and connect to career opportunities. 7th and 8th grade Indiana students whose families meet income eligibility guidelines can apply to become a 21st Century Scholar. Applications must be received by June 30 of the student’s 8th grade year.