To Our Camp Indy Parents and Families,

Coronavirus has shaken the world, but God is in control!

We’d like to give an update on the 2020 camp season, underline our commitment to safety, and perhaps prepare you (and ourselves) for some difficult decisions. Best news first: at this point we are still planning on conducting Camp Indy this summer and are excited and busy preparing for outdoor adventures! As more information is uncovered daily about Covid-19, however, this is subject to change.

Again, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our campers, families, and staff. We are continuing to follow Indiana’s health guidelines and are adjusting our health protocol and procedures.

For now, please hold off on registering your campers. We will update you as soon as we know for certain what the summer holds for Camp Indy. If you’ve already registered, and camp is canceled, we will offer refunds. We know that this time of unknowns is difficult and we thank you for your continued understanding and patience.

We love all of our camp families and very much look forward to seeing you all again, whether this summer or next. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you and how we can pray for you during this time! Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

With love,
Director Wes Hoff and Camp Indy Staff