The full-time program at CCBCi is as intensive as any regular college experience. Students generally take eighteen credit hours per semester in order to graduate in two years. While time-intensive and often challenging; taking the time and effort to seek God alone for two years is a life-changing experience!
Full-time students are strongly encouraged to live on campus. The fellowship and community of the body of believers attending the college together is as much a part of the spiritual growth as is class! Unfamiliar with Horizon? Check out the living accommodations.
Steps to apply as a full-time student for CCBCi:
- Download, print, fill out, sign, and date the Full-Time Application.
- Download, print, and hand out CCBCi Reference Forms to your pastor and two spiritual leaders.
- Enclose your $50 application fee and a small photo of yourself with the application.
- Enclose a copy of your high school diploma/GED certificate, high school transcripts, and (if seeking Bachelor in Biblical Studies degree) your college transcripts.
- Send all above documents to: CCBCi Admissions, 7702 Indian Lake Rd., Indianapolis, IN, 46236 USA