June 28 - 9:30 Service
9:30 – 10:30am
June 28 - 11:15 Service
11:15am – 12:15pm
THINGS TO KNOW
- There will be a 9:30 service and a 11:15 service
- You will have to register online to be able to attend – See buttons above.
- Each service will be 1 hour
- We will add more services if needed
- Between each service everything will be sanitized
- The max per service will be 120 persons
- All areas of the building will be closed off except the sanctuary, foyer, and cafeteria
- There will be no Children’s Ministry offered at this time. There will also be no cry room available. Parents will be responsible for their children and we are asking that kids stay with their parents in their pods at all times.
- If your child needs some extra attention or if you think they are disrupting service, the foyer and cafeteria will be made available for you.
- If you would like to bring your own lawn chair for the service, please do! We will have chairs available if you choose.
- If you are symptomatic, please stay home and enjoy the service remotely.
- If you are 65 and older it is recommended you stay home and enjoy the online service. However, it is up to you to choose to come to service or watch online.
- Face masks are optional but encouraged. We will have some on hand if you need it.
- Bring your coffee with you! Horizon Cafe (Coffee cart) and donuts will not be available!
- BATHROOMS – We are asking you to use the restrooms at home if possible. The restrooms are available but occupancy will be limited and procedures will be in place.
- If you haven’t yet, please download our app! This will allow us to communicate effectively without the use of bulletins.
- Also please update your profile information HERE! This will help us communicate more effectively.