Should weather permit, we are planning on OUTDOOR SERVICES at 10:00 am EVERY SUNDAY for the month of June. EVERYONE is welcome – no RSVP required if you plan to only come if the service is outdoors. For more info on outdoor service procedures click here.
But if weather constrains, we will fall back to two indoor services and whoever has RSVPed to them. RSVP away! We send a text, email, and social media post on Saturday with information on if Sunday is outdoor or not.
If the weather is bad there will be two in-person Sunday services at 9:30 and 11:15am. Both services will also be streamed in high quality.
RSVP for limited seating is required so we can comply with current health guidelines on social distancing. Click the button above to RSVP!
DETAILED INFO ON INDOOR SERVICES
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to service.
- Please do not leave your car until you receive a text that all is clear or a staff member gives the ok.
- There will be no Children’s Ministry offered at this time. There will also be no cry room available. Parents will be responsible for their children and we are asking that kids stay with their parents in their pods at all times.
- If your child needs some extra attention or if you think they are disrupting service, the foyer and cafeteria will be made available for you. Allow us to reiterate that your kids will need to be with you during that time.
- If you would like to bring your own lawn chair for the service, please do! If you cannot, we will have chairs available that are really easy to clean.
- Parents with small children, if you think your kids will be on the ground, would you please bring a blanket for them to sit on?
- If you are symptomatic, please stay home and enjoy the service remotely.
- Facemasks are optional, but encouraged. We will have a limited supply on hand, if needed.
- Greeters are not being unfriendly by not shaking hands; just cautious and respectful.
- Bring your coffee with you! Horizon Cafe (Coffee cart) and donuts will not be available!
- We cannot wait for the day when we can fellowship like normal! But please know that for now, the building is not for socializing. Once the service is over, please wait to be dismissed as we will be releasing by pod.
- If you haven’t yet, please download our app!
- BATHROOMS – The restrooms are available but occupancy will be limited.
- You do not need to bring your tickets from your registration.
We cannot wait to see you all!