Giving Platform Switch Guide
First time giving online?
You can skip this whole guide! Just click this button:
Already switched your account?
IN WITH THE NEW
Sign up on the new platform:
OUT WITH THE OLD
Cancel recurring donation on old platform:
What you need to know about switching giving platforms
We wanted to make you aware of some changes with our ONLINE giving platform here at Horizon. In order to serve you and the body at Horizon better, we are switching our giving platform from Stewardship Technologies to Tithely. We want to do this as smoothly as possible but it will take effort and diligence for this to happen.
- Sign up on the new platform (Tithely).
- Create a username and password and sign in.
- Once signed in add your information and a payment method.
- Select an appropriate category to give (i.e. Tithes and offerings missions etc.)
- If donations are for missionaries select appropriate missionary before giving.
- Stop any recurring donations on the old platform (Stewardship Technologies).
- To do this click the button CANCEL and log in using your current login information. If you have forgotten you information please CLICK HERE.
- Next, CANCEL any recurring donations and remove any credit/debit cards on file or bank account information.
- You can still send and use checks as normal.
- You will be able to use ACH/EFT, and Credit/Debit cards to donate.
- You can switch anytime to Tithely from Stewardship Technologies at this point. However, the hard cutoff date will be April 30th.
- You can now choose to cover the fees that it takes to process your donation.
- We are rolling out a church APP soon and text giving, Google Pay, and Apple Pay will be available!
For questions contact Debbie Marshall.